Monday, April 18, 2016

Springtime park visit

Even though the kids are fighting off some terrible flu germs, we've managed to still get out for some fresh air. They are all actually feeling their best today so hopefully the worst is behind us. 



Wanted to share some photos from our park visit today. 



Both girls climbed up the rock wall and the other step ladder to the left in these photos. They are growing up!! And brave, strong little girls. So proud. They had the proudest faces when they got to the top! 

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.