Sunday, April 10, 2016

Flatout Wrap Homemade Pizza



These are super quick and easy! A great way to make a healthy pizza fast! I have since learned that the crust would be even better if you pre-cook the wrap by itself (for 1-2 minutes) before loading it up with toppings.

I like to make mine with shaved brussels sprouts but since I didn't have any I made due with a cut up squash.

First I saute my veggies in a warm pan sprayed with some coconut oil: squash, some red onion, and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning. Once warm and soft I transfer to flatout wrap laying on a sprayed cookie sheet.

Then I sprinkle the warm veggies with a blue container filled with crumbled goat cheese and part-skim mozzarella.

Then I pop in an oven pre-heated to 350 and bake for 8-10 minutes! Ta-Da! Super simple!

We made the kids a pizza, I would normally add some meat to theirs but I didn't have any on hand. So they got a flatout spread with some spoonfuls of tomato sauce (no salt added) and a nice big handful of mozzarella and goat cheese. The goat cheese makes these pizzas!

Ingredients:
Flatout wraps (personal size pizzas so however many you need 1 per person)
Choice of toppings (I used one squash, 1/2 a red onion, italian seasoning for two servings)
Goat cheese
Part-skim mozzarella cheese

Pre-heat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with oil, place wrap on sheet and pre-bake for 1-2 minutes. Remove from oven, place toppings on wrap and return to oven for 8-10 minutes. 

Fix count: depending on your toppings - my veggie pizza was 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 green

Another variation: 
Instead of tomato sauce, just use sliced tomatoes, top with cheese of your choice, protein of your choice and a handful of greens. The greens toast up nicely and become crispy! Yummy!!
Untitled

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.