Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween Trick-or-Treating

We had a fun night trick-or-treating. Isaac was excited all day. The girls got excited once we got their buckets ready and all started to get dressed. 


Emma started off wanting to walk and was very excited. Excuse the blurry photo it was taken while walking. She was too cute! 

First house, figuring it out. She got a hold of Mary's bucket at home and would not let me switch them even though they are exactly the same. So they had flip flopped buckets all night. 

She caught on quick. 


Mary liked the candy too, 

But wasn't as sure of the strangers. 


At the second or third house Mary refused to go up near the door so she stayed back on the sidewalk while the others trick or treated. 

We visited the houses on our immediate block, which took a while. Then the girls and Kyle stayed home to pass out candy while Isaac and I finished up our street. Here's our window and my attempt to make the word BOO out of lights. 

The girls had a lot of fun helping dad pass out candy. 

I didn't get a photo of all of us but I have some from the other Halloween events we attended. 

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.