Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Children's Museum

We visited the children's museum today (Saturday) in St Paul. We went ahead and got a membership since it would have been $50 for just today and the membership is $90. And since they are remodeling it's a 16 month meme ship instead of just 12. I figured the kids are in a prime stage to enjoy it as well and they did! I didn't get any good pics cuz they were having so much fun and unwilling to hold still. Isaac loved the pretend area where there was a worker station with blocks and a conveyor belt.










We headed to Cossettas for lunch. Yummy Italian! 



No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.