Monday, May 4, 2015

A-May-zing Birds

Isaac and I attended a little class at the nature center today. We had a sitter come and stay with the girls so it was just him and I. 

The class was for 3-5 year olds and we learned all about birds. Isaac made a little paper puppet bird. Then we explored the room waiting for the next group activity. We got to see snakes, turtles, a salamander, and a skink in the aquariums. 



Then it was story time, followed by a puppet show. The kids really enjoyed the puppets. There was a blue jay, Cardinal, woodpecker, owl and a few others. 



The class ended with a hike around the nature center where we listened and looked at various birds, saw an abandoned goose nest, and a phoebe nest. 


It was fun getting to hang out just me and him again. He had fun and is growing up so fast. 

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.