Saturday, October 11, 2014

Grandpa Les Visit

My dad came to visit a couple weekends ago, Sept 27th-30th. This was his first time visiting the girls. He arrived  around dinner on Saturday and stayed for a few days.

Sunday we went to Minnihaha Falls, we walked to check out the water fall first.
Minnehaha Falls-3

Minnehaha Falls-1

Minnehaha Falls-2

Minnehaha Falls-5

Minnehaha Falls-10

Minnehaha Falls-11 Minnehaha Falls-12 Minnehaha Falls-13

Then we hit the playground to let Isaac roam for a bit.
image

It was a gorgeous fall day!
image

Grandpa stayed a few days and got in some nice playtime with the kiddos, he even helped me go pick up our new dining table and get it back home in the Jeep.
Gpa Les visit-7

Gpa Les visit-3

image

The girls have enjoyed joining us for dinner now. They will even start actually eating with us in the next few weeks!! I can't believe it's already almost time for solids, they sure are growing fast.
image

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.