Thursday, August 28, 2014

Naptime

I spend a lot of Isaac's naptime with a baby sleeping on me. Which is okay. Nothing gets done around the house, ever, but that's okay too. 

The thing with two babies is I want to sit there forever holding a baby.... But if I'm holding a sleeping baby when the other wakes up then I am stuck with two unhappy awake babies that need a longer nap. So I have to time it right where I can maximize my snuggle time but that sleeping in arms baby is put down to continue sleeping before other baby starts to restle so I can quickly pick that baby up and get her back to sleep. 

Oiy the life of a twin mom. 

Once Isaac is up we are all up (if a baby is up). Sometimes the babies are still sleeping in their cribs then I get some Isaac snuggles as well. 







No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.