Thursday, July 17, 2014

2 months!

The girls turned two months last week, but I wanted to wait to add their weight stats from our pediatrician's visit today.
2 months old-15

Mary
2 months old-28
Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz
Height: 24 inches
Loves to eat! and often :-)
Seems to be a light sleeper and likes taking naps in her crib, otherwise she is too interested in what's going on around her.
Likes to be held upright
Loves laying under the playmat
Happy, happy baby!
Her eyes are darker and possibly turning brown!
2 months old-9

Emma
2 months old-29
Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz
Height: 23 inches
Still a great sleeper! Record of 8 hours one night and a lot of 4-6 hour stretches. But some nights still just a couple of hours at a time :-)
Likes her pacifier
Likes to coo and grunt when she poos
Happy, happy baby!
Thinking she'll have blue eyes
2 months old-1


2 months old-12

And Isaac needed to be involved as well :-)
2 months old-18

2 months old-19

2 months old-25

2 months old-24

Fuzzy, but I love that he's holding their hands <3 p="">2 months old-23


1 comment:

Lesa Herrmann said...

You made it! I still can't get over how much Mary looks like Isaac. Such precious pictures of all three kiddos!

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.