Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sledding

Today we went sledding as the weather was PERFECT for it! It was around 30 and they are calling for the coldest temps to come this winter so we knew we had to get out while we could. It's suppose to drop 50 degrees overnight and not get above zero the next few days.

We went to a nearby park that is in our neighborhood and had a lot of fun.
Sledding-2

Kyle was the demonstrator
Sledding-4

Sledding-7

Then Isaac wanted his own turn and loved it!
Sledding-8

Sledding-9

Sledding-10

Sledding-11

Wipe out:
Sledding-12

Sledding-14

Isaac wouldn't let us leave without some time on the playground. He wanted to go down the slide, and here he is motioning and asking Daddy to come sit next to him.
Sledding-18

Sledding-19

This was the best picture of the day! The slide was super fast with the frost and ice on it. I just can't help but laugh out loud when I see this! Priceless!
Sledding-20

1 comment:

Lesa Herrmann said...

It was a perfect day! I wish we had a sledding hill close to our house.

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.