Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snow play

It was warmer yesterday so we attempted to play in the snow again. The timing was a little off because it was right before nap so he didn't last long outside.

It takes so long getting dressed that I wanted to at least try and play long enough so that we were out longer than it took to get ready.
snowplay12_12-1

He likes his gloves:
snowplay12_12-2

snowplay12_12-3

It's kinda hard for him to move around in his snow suit and boots, but he's starting to get the hang of it.

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.