Monday, December 3, 2012

Minnesota Children's Museum

Friday we went to the Children's Museum with a friend of ours, Lesa & Parker. It was Parker's birthday!!!
Lesa had off work so she called to see if we could do a playdate. In an effort to get out of the house and do something fun, we decided to go to the chilren's museum.  Isaac loved it, of course since he's an exploring fool right now :-P

First we stopped into the ball/bounce exhibit.
cm11_30-2

cm11_30-4

cm11_30-5

Then we went across the hall to the toddler area, lots to explore in here
cm11_30-9

Attempt at a photo of Parker and Isaac:
cm11_30-8

Isaac was going nuts in this area trying to get his hands on EVERYTHING at once, it was funny.
cm11_30-12

Another attempt to photograph them both
cm11_30-14

Then we went down a level to the water area, they both had a blast playing in the water tables!!
cm11_30-19

cm11_30-21

cm11_30-25

Here's a little video of Isaac playing in the water:


We only lasted about 2 hours then they boys were exhausted. Debating on a good time to buy a membership, maybe when we have another kiddo - then it'll be really worth it.

And to add.... look what I found!
theres no space like home snoopy woodstock closeup

And I added him to my list (Twin Cities Peanuts) which is a little out of date since I've found a few more I need to add but I will get to that another day.

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.