Thursday, October 28, 2010

Harpo's First Birthday (Prequel post) October 2007

I wasn't blogging back when Harpo turned one, but I did scrounge around on my computer and find pictures from his first birthday!!!

I found this hat:
100_6046

That came with numbers 1-5 :-) it was an exciting moment. (Harpo's excited too can't you tell!)

My mom was visiting us this year and it was when we lived in the apartment. I just realized although Harpo has lived in 3 states, he has only celebrated birthdays here in Minnesota.
100_6031

This is the year the new collar tradition began.
100_6040
He got a reflective collar this year. Surprisingly the reflective coating didn't last the entire year.... this is also when we walked him more. Aww poor Harpo. We got a house and he doesn't get walked as much. Kyle and I are thankful that we don't have to go outside 3-4 times a day in all kinds of weather. But I think Harpo loves having a house, so it evens out.

100_6035

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.