Monday, May 24, 2010

Velodrome {Bike Track}

Last Thursday, Kyle and I went up to Blaine to watch a friend of ours race. I have never been to anything like this before and neither had Kyle. It was pretty fun, and a nice way to spend a Thursday evening :-)
velodrome

bike race

They were fast!
fast

I had fun practicing my panning skills :-P
craig6
go craig1

We sat in the stands with our friend, Jennie, her husband Craig was the one in the races. They had a lot of different races throughout the evening. I think Craig was in 3 or 4.
go craig

craig in the lead

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.