Thursday, December 17, 2009

On Dasher and Dancer and HARPO!

121 Harpo Elfdeer

I just couldn't help myself...

I got the elf costume in the dollar rack at Target... then at our white elephant party this past weekend we won the reindeer antlers, of course those two put together was just screaming PHOTO OP!

Harpo doesn't mind the elf outfit so much... but he did NOT like wearing those goofy antlers. But being the perfect fur-baby he is, he sucked up it and was a trooper for the photo :-) Isn't he darling!!

Kyle said he looked just like the little dog on 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' ahhwwww, at least I didn't staple them to his head :-P

Don't worry he wasn't in this get up very long, and of course he received plenty of love afterwards to make up for the embarrassing moment...

dressed up remorse



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.