Friday, November 20, 2009

Skol, Vikings Let's GO!

tickets

Last Sunday, thanks to the guys Kyle works for, we attended the Vikings game against Detroit.  Not a super exciting game, but hey at least Minnesota won!

vikes kick

Instead of driving downtown and messing with paying to park in a ramp, we drove a few miles away to a park and ride and took the Light Rail into downtown.
light rail

This was the first time either of us had rode the light rail. It was fun, I loved it because it made me feel like I was in a big city again. Now if only it came closer to our house.

in dome

We enjoyed the game. I'm learning that professional stadiums do not like people with SLR camera's... but due to the KC incident I looked ahead of time and prepared by bringing my point and shoot.

daisy kyle vikings

And this is the reason we will probably NOT be taking the light rail to a sports event again:
crowded light rail

We had to wait in a HUGE line after the game. We watched 6 trains go by before we were up to the doors and able to get in one ourselves. Then it was jammed packed! But it was still fun :-)

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.