Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just wanted to share

I've been wanting to have a place that I could just put pictures, sort of like a portfolio. So I've made another page, just for pictures :-)

It's located at: http://daisyjanephotography.blogspot.com/
I'll work on getting a link at the side of my blog once it's a little more filled. Now there is not much over there.

It's really just the same pictures from here, but only pictures, no story or dialogue. I also plan to use that page to give families sneak peeks of photo sessions. I got to shoot a family this weekend, which was so much fun and I learned a lot! Head on over there if you want to see this super cute family!!!


Thanks for reading!
________________________________________________________

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.