Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall Yard Work

We don't have a very big yard. It's actually quite small and we've made it just fine with our reel mower the past year, but we did break down and by an electric mower about a month ago. Not for the sake of mowing the yard, but to make fall clean up soooo much easier!!

Last year we raked the whole yard, this was not fun.
This year I used an 'electric rake' and it was MUCH easier.
electric rake

Last year we ended up using over 10 bags to put our leaves in for the recycling guys to pick up.
This year we only needed 4 bags!
089 bagged leaves



Thanks for reading,

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.