Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Mini Celebration

Last night Kyle and I decided we needed to have a nice dinner... in honor of being married for six months :-P

City Street

So we went to a nice restaurant downtown, then wanted to go to Barnes & Noble to look around. Since it was somewhat chilly out, we took the skyways.

Skyway

Downtown Minneapolis is filled with skyway paths so you can pretty much get anywhere you want to without having to be outside.

city street2

This comes in VERY handy on negative 20 days in January, and also convenient when I didn't wear a heavy enough jacket in mid-October :-)

063 Escalator

Well my heavy jacket didn't go with my outfit :-P
________________________________________________________

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.