Friday, October 2, 2009

Hunting Story

 went on another peanut hunt yesterday!
047 Raining Peanut Hunt

Problem was it was RAINING!!!  It started off a sprinkle. Then stopped... then of course when I found some it starting pouring.
raining on three peanuts

But I didn't let that stop me! I finished the day off with 12 new statues.  I've updated the Peanut Page as well. Luckily a few of them were inside.

I found FIVE inside of a Pharmacy a friend told me about. Only problem was they were surrounded by junk!
ProX Pharm Charlie Lucy

And dressed in ridiculous clothes!!! :-(

Here is what they were SUPPOSE to look like:
Good Grief! I'm a part of Minnesota History with original  Lucy in Love with orginial  Patchwork Snoopy with orginial

Maybe I can go back at a different time and get them when they aren't 'wearing clothes'....

Thanks for reading!
________________________________________________________

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.