Saturday, October 10, 2009

First snow "oh-nine"

We woke up this morning to a snow covered world!  The first snow of the season!
056 First Snow

Now hopefully next year when I ask the yearly question "when was the first snow last year?" I can revert back here to refresh my memory. I don't remember it being this early last year... but then again I always say that too :-)  I think this year will be easier to remember, since Kyle's friend, Matt, is here visiting and today is his birthday!

Also to follow up on my last post - while driving home from our outing today, Kyle wanted to show Matt his NEW SCHOOL! :-) so I had to stop and get a picture of it... hee hee I'm just like my momma!

University of St. Thomas (UST) - Opus College of Business
UST sign wm

Kyle UST wm

PS: In case you were wondering it was 38 degrees when I took this picture... YUP winter has arrived, oh wait I take that back, winter is here when it drops below 32 and doesn't get warmer until March/April!!!!!! That's Minnesota for ya! Oh you betcha!

PPS: Hand holding in low light OUTSIDE is much easier ;-)

Thanks for reading!
________________________________________________________

No comments:

All images are copyright of Daisy Simpson. It is unlawful and illegal to copy, scan, alter or edit the images in any way. This depreciates the photos value as well as my reputation, I take great care in capturing and editing each image and they are each important to me. Thank you for respecting my passion and my copyright.